There are many choices when it comes to infant care. Should I use scheduled or demand feeding? What about breast milk or formula? Will I get any sleep? How can my spouse be involved? How do I deal with all of the changes? The truth is the answers won’t be the same for everyone. The Gentle Art of Mothering will help you choose the best combination of parenting techniques for your unique family. This book offers a practical, evidence-based framework for parenting that describes a place where God’s love and grace operate freely in family relationships. Topics include:
- Better Sleep for Babies and Parents
- Breastfeeding and Artificial Milk Feeding
- Connections between a Mother and Baby outside the Womb
- Understanding Infant Communication
- Unique Challenges of Motherhood
- Explaining the Science behind Common Infant Care Practices
SUBSCRIBE: We would love to offer you the opportunity to sign up for our newsletter and other announcements. Please use the Purple link below to sign-up for email notifications. You can cancel at any time.